2019-01-24 12:42 / Posted by to Gourmet
Octopus Balls originated from Osaka Prefecture, taste diverse. As a delicious and convenient street food, octopus meatballs are not only made up of inner stuffing, batter and sauces, but are also made up of people who come and go and the bustling streets.
Octopus meatballs are simple to make and easy to get materials. batter, octopus, sauce, tempura or bonito shredded together, a full mouthful of fresh, sweet beauty.
Such a delicious and simple delicacy, do you want to know how to do it, come and do it along with the recipe.
Ø 1 kilo octopus
Ø 500 gr stale bread, without the crust
Ø 3 onions, chopped
Ø 3 cloves of garlic, minced
Ø 1 glass of white wine
Ø 1 ½ cup of chopped parsley
Ø Salt and freshly grated black pepper
Ø 1 cup of flour
Ø Olive oil for frying
1. Boil the octopus with wine and half a glass of water for 15 minutes.
2. Chop the octopus.
3. Cut the bread into large pieces, soak, drain thoroughly with hands and crush.
4. Mix the octopus, bread, onions, garlic, parsley, oregano, salt, pepper and a little oil in a large bowl.
5. Knead well.
6. Add a little flour if necessary to achieve tight texture.
7. Season preferably.
8. Shape the mixture into small meatballs and flour slightly.
9. Cover and place at the refrigerator for 1 hour.
10. Heat oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium to high heat and fry the meatballs, turning them once, until golden on both sides.
11. Remove them with a slotted spoon and serve hot with freshly squeezed lemon and parsley.
Possible Articles Of Interest To You
Comment On The Article