2019-01-23 18:22 / Posted by to Gourmet
Soba (そば) noodles are noodles made of buckwheat flour, roughly as thick as spaghetti, and prepared in various hot and cold dishes. Soba dishes are very popular and easily available nationwide.
The Japanese noodle is made of buckwheat, and tastes delish hot or cold. Plus, soba contains all 8 essential amino acids, making it a healthy alternative to flour-basede pastas. These recipes show how versatile the quick-cooking noodle’s really is. Need some more nosh-worthy noodle dishes? Check out these flavorful and creative recipes for Asian noodles.
1. Soba Noodles with Miso-Roasted Tomatoes
Try adding shrimp for an even more filling meal!
2. Soba Noodle Salad with Grilled Flank Steak
Sriracha and honey make the best sauce here.
3. Soba With Miso-Glazed Eggplant, All about the umami.
4. Sesame Soba Noodles
Come on, how gorg is this egg?
5. Broccoli and Shiitake Mushroom Noodles
Don't forget the sesame seeds!
6. Sriracha Tofu Noodles
7. Mango Avocado Salmon Poke Bowls
8. Soba Noodle Spinach Salad
9. Almond Butter Soba Noodles
10. Spicy Peanut and Chicken Soba Noodles
11. Tofu Soba Noodles
12. Miso Noodle Soup
Possible Articles Of Interest To You
Comment On The Article